Jackets with embroidery zip pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackets with embroidery zip pocket

How many of you use these pockets? We use a All In One Hooper and to use these pockets we have to do it by hand, trying to get it straight and in the same place. This slows down the process. All it does for us is makes it harder to hoop over the zipper. We wish they would leave it out and reduce the cost of the jacket. Thanks, Bill

I do use them and sometimes I can still use my HoopMaster and if not I use chalk marks to guide me. I think the lining, mesh or other type that you would be stitching together has a good chance of ending up tweaked to the point it may be noticable either from the outside of the Jacket to maybe the inside having an awkward feeling/fit due to the fabrics sliding while hooping or stitching.
    I know many times I have heard on this forum and others that they are more of a pain having them there....
    You will have to see which way works best for you depending on the jacket, the pocket size compared to the logo/hoop size you need to get in and the type of lining you will be stitching together. So many variables!
    Best of luck.
    Debbie Garifi
    Design Wizard Embroidery

Comment

I use the pockets and use a ruler across the hoop to check for straightness. From what I understand, OS ver 9 has a way to laser point 2 places and the software will auto rotate the design (like at the corners of a pocket or your straight chalk line).

Dorothy Compton, Owner
      Bee Embroidered
      www.BeeEmbroidered.com
      (916) 635-7467
      Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Working...
      X