Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back of Karate Uniform Embroidery Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back of Karate Uniform Embroidery Question...

I have a karate uniform and I need to embroider the name of the studio on the back.
    Usually with a jacketback I would find the center and embroider it.
    Do I embroider it the same way on these or should I embroider it a little further up the top of the uniform? I want to make sure that I don't do it too low.
    Thanks for all the help I get from everyone on this forum. It has helped me so much and has helped me to grow in my business!
    Mary
    Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

Mary,
    We usually place the top of the lettering of the back logo 5" down from the neck line (not the top of the wide trim) on the adult sizes and the youth sizes are 4" down.
    Debbie

Comment

Thank you, Debbie! You helped out quite a bit and I appreciate it.
      [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Mary Nason <br />Owner<br />Hunny\'s Boutique<br />New Durham, NH<br />[email protected]<br />hunnysboutique.com

Comment

Mary,
        Understanding that there are many different martial art groups and clubs around the nation, my personal experience with many of these groups is that a great number of them have very strict guidelines as to where embroidery or patches are to be located on their uniforms (also what size, font, etc...). I mean they can get down right crazy but they want everyone on the floor to match to the "T".
        Just be sure you are consulting with the powers that be (Instructor or Coach) with all that you do for them.
        I would hate to see you do a great deal of work and them to tell you it's unacceptable.
        Sincerely,
        Ed Orantes
        -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
        X