Compression shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression shirts

Do any of you have a vendor for good compression shirts (like Under Armor)? I have a couple from S & S Activewear but they run incredibly small and are so tight you absolutely cannot move in them.
    Thanks,
    Sharon
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

From what I've seen and heard of them...that's what they ARE...small and tight!
    Hence the name 'compression' shirt...LOL
    Now, if I wore one-would it look like I lost that extra 40 pounds I'd like to get rid of?

If you have ever worn a 'wetsuit' or 'dry suit' you will know about the compression shirts-they are even more 'binding' then the wetsuits.
    You should see me in my full wetsuit when we're kayaking...if I could only hold in the gut WITHOUT the suit on!
    A suggestion is to find a 'coach' or someone that does wear them-and ask if they buy 'the right size' or one size up for the team.
    Roland

Comment

Thanks Roland. These are so tight you literally could not move in them if you ordered your normal size--I had them returned by the customer. I am just wondering if there is another vendor besides S & S Activewear who carries a compression shirt.
      Sharon
      Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Sanmar has their Sport-Tek Compression Tees T250 short sleeve and long sleeve T255, but only in black and white. I have ordered or used them yet.

Regards,
        Dave
        David Kohler<br />Integrity Embroidery<br />7942 Mainland Drive, Ste 101<br />San Antonio, TX 78250<br />210-232-2351 cell

Comment

Rod/Sharon,

I'm about to place an order with SanMar today for the compression shirts ... If you can wait a few days I'll let you know what I think ...

Comment

Working...
          X