Border/Outline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border/Outline

I don't know what's with me today. I'm having a brain fart!! How can I add a border or outline to a design or letters? Thank you all for your help.

Hi Odee,

There are a couple of auto ways:

1. Select the element you wish to place a border around in the project tree on the right side of the screen. Right click on the element and then select "Change Element Type" from the drop down menu. This will allow you to choose what type of border you may need or want.

2. This is a short cut to adding borders on some elements....Hold down your "Shift" key and left click on the icon for the type of stitching you want around the element....such as "Single line center", "Walk stitch or Bean stitch" etc, etc......this works on letters also.

Also check out the "Auto Borders" found under the "Lettering" properties tab....

Rod Springer
    Amaya Tech & Trainer
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

On lettering, open the lettering properties box and put a check in 'Auto Borders On'
      To put an outline around a fill stitch, I think you click 'Change element type' (I don't have that feature since I do not have plus or pro version)

Comment

Working...
      X