Logo on Sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logo on Sleeve

First request for logo on sleeve, can anyone help me with maximum width and height? Thanks!

Depends on the hoop you are using =)
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I guess what I was trying to ask is for example left chest logo's I try to stay within a 3.5 inches width no more than 4 inches.
      Is there any criteria for this? I was thinking the 3.5 logo would be too big?

Comment

Are you talking about down the sleeve, or say on the cuff of a short sleeve shirt. The first requires a special hoop and was what I was thinking of. Sorry!

On the other - 3.5 might be a little large. It's all in the taste of the client. Generally speaking, if I can't fit it in the smaller of the two hoops we have (4.25 inches) - then it's probably going to look gaudy. But maybe that's what the client is looking for.

Personally, I'd try to stay between 2.5 and 3. 2.5 if it's more square - 3 if it's more long.

Honestly though, it's one of those - see what looks good things!
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

It does depend on what the customer wants...but the suggested sizes are good for 'general'.
          Look at someone wearing a polo-you really don't have much past 3" for an 'easy to read' area.
          Smaller is good for this...John's dimensions are good.
          For placement (screenprinting, heat sealing, and embroidery) I am usually down to within an inch of the cuff 'sewn' line. If the shirt has a 'printers fold' (look for the 'crease' from shoulder to cuff)
          put your design 1/4 or so FORWARD of this. Put a new shirt on your partner and tape an image centered on the crease-look at it-then move it towards the front so the center 'fold' is about at the 2/3 point-it will 'read' much better. Seems like the 'center' line always is towards their back!
          And just keep the logo discreet and sharp-it will look great.
          We use the speedclamps for sleeves-with the 'sewn' hem line of the cuff-an instant 'straight line' to set in the clamp.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X