MelcoMart sales and new product info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MelcoMart sales and new product info

Hello, it is Nick Reinking from MelcoMart. Every week we have a different sale here at MelcoMart and on Monday morning we send out an e-mail blast detailing the week’s sale. Taking advantage of these sales is a great way to try out new products as well as to save some money on all of your embroidery supplies. When we have new hoops and other types of accessories for the AMAYA machine they will also be advertised on these e-mails. If anyone is interested in receiving that e-mail please just let me know and I will get you signed up.

Our website www.melcomart.com is a newer site and on occasion we do have some problems with it; rest assure that we are constantly monitoring it and doing everything we can to keep it updated and error free. If you have a problem with the website please call or e-mail us so that we can make the necessary adjustments. We are also happy to answer any questions or take orders over the phone.

It is only through feedback that we can grow and continue to meet your embroidery supply needs. Please contact me by e-mail or telephone with any suggestions, problems, orders etc. that come up. Also, if anyone needs our issue #8 catalog and a 10% off coupon please contact me and I will mail them out.

Thanks,
    Nick Reinking
    [email protected] or 1-800-877-4272 ext 1025

I vote for Nick Reinking to be a Vice President running mate. (either party)

Seriously,
    Nick's a great guy and really knows his stuff at melcomart. Take him up on his e-mail offer. I did.

Ed
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

Working...
    X