Jacketback Designs & Heatpress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacketback Designs & Heatpress

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there was a place I could just go and buy quality jacketback designs? If there is anyone out there that has a stahl heatpress tell me what they like about them. And also for all of you that do screenprinting have you found that this has added more $$$ to your business?

Thanks

Carolyn
    You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Carolyn,

I have a Stahls heat press and I love it. Had it about 6 years now and not a bit of trouble.

As far as offering Screen printing, in my opinion if you are not currently offering it you are missing out on sales that would compliment your embroidery sales. We get alot of orders that are combined embroidery and screen printing. You don't have to do the printing yourself, there are plenty of contract screen printers out there that want nothing to do with the end user and are happy to work with shops like us. If you don't do artwork, most of them have an in house artist or can put you in touch with someone that can create art to your customer needs.

Steve I.
    Trinity Embroidery
    Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Thanks steve for the info, I just got an account with stahl's and the new accounts person i spoke with gave me alot insight, he is a salesman after all. I am a bit weary about trying anything new at the moment since I don't feel like am doing well at this embroidery thing. I do good work, I advertise and even got a website and still nothing. When the guy told me about how much revenue I could make from doing screenprinting I thought humm, sound good! But I think I will just wait and see. I plan on going to the ISS show in Atlanta in august. Hopefully this will help me get some Ideas about different products available and how to boost my business. If there is anyone out there that can offer some other suggestions or provide more feedback i would greatly appreciate it.

Carolyn
      You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Comment

Working...
      X