Don't Know What Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Know What Happened

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could tell me if I done something wrong. I had gotten a design ready to be stitched. It looked great on the screen but when I started stitching it out the design was way off. Part of it started stitching in one area and the other part started stitching somewhere else. Was it something I did wrong? Please help. I am trying to get comfortable using the amaya. I have had it since december and it still gives me the jitters everytime i turn it on. Oh what about the noise. Is there something that I can do to keep it down and it vibrates alot. It sounds like a freight train is running thru my dining room. I guess because the floors are hardwood. Can anyone make any recomendations on that?

Carolyn
    You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

You might want to just turn of everything and restart it. This will sometimes correct problems like this.

To get rid of the vibration and noise, why don't you put a rug or rubber pad, like you would use to stand on, under the cart? That would take care of the noise and the vibration. Just make sure that the noise is not caused from inadequate oiling and greasing.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

ok julia, thanks. oh, you said greasing wouldnt the machine tell u if it needed greasing. I am not sure. I have not use it very much since i got it in nov. please let me know. I do oil the race every time i use it though.
      You Gotta Love It!<br /><a href=\"http://www.elegant-embroidery.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.elegant-embroidery.com</a>

Comment

I am not a service tech, BUT if it sounds like things are scraping or rubbing or chattering then, yes, do the greasing. You have just come through winter - dry heat in your house? I don't know about these things as we have not heat or cooling in our houses - just open the windows or close them. You can always call Melco and they can probable listen to your machine and maybe tell if it needs greasing.

When I first got my machine, it was lost in Las Vegas in 110 deg heat, in a warehouse for a week. All the grease melted off. It was pretty bad! And of course, dummy me, I didn't know the difference. But when Herb in Idaho was helping me with something else, he heard it and made me stop everything and do a full grease job. So, yes, if does happen.

Juli in Kona
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Dear Carolyn,
          You might go back into Design Shop and look in the window of the right side of the screen. Open up the design and see if you have moved some of the sections around. If you can see them clearly change the colors so you can. It is possible that you have dragged one part out of sequence causing the machine to stitch like you describe. I would start by shutting everything down, turn on again and go through sevesral of the maintainence steps found under settings in OS under timer. At least do some of them. Then I would try a new design that you have used before. Then go back to the design you are have problems with and start again. Margaret
          Wishes In Stitches Embroidery<br />4502 W. Buffalo Street<br />Chandler, Arizona 85226<br />480-216-3163

Comment

Working...
          X