Designs and setting for Koozies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designs and setting for Koozies

I got a nice order for Koozies and will probable get another from my other customer. My big problem is that I am having waaaayyyyy too many thread breaks on both designs. What do I need to do for these designs to stitch out properly - needle size, digitizing and settings for the Amaya XT like presser foot height, speed, Actifeed? What density should the text be? .4 seems a little much.

I want to avoid sending these design out if I can avoid it.

Would anyone recommend spraying silicone on the underside of the tear-away backing? Or waxed paper? I think what is happening is that the foam is closing in on the thread.

I'm anxious to hear from someone who has done a lots of these little money makers.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Juli,

I hope Koozies aren't that hard to do on the Amaya's. I did 30 Koozies one night on my home machine (Husqvarna Designer SE / before I owned my XT). I used spray adhesive on tear a way, or I'm sure you can use sticky back and used whatever needle was in my machine. I was told Koozies are very easy and forgiving and I have felt the same way. They all turned out great.

So I hope someone answers your question so I can have confidence to do them on my XT also. And of course so you can get your Koozies done [img]smile.gif[/img]

Good luck!

Di
    Di<br />Designs by Di

Comment

Working...
    X