Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitizing Question / Help

Hello,

I am trying to create a simple "Star" with a fill stitch and a satin stitch border. I was able to create the star with no problems however, I can't seem to create a border around the star.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you,

hi
    Send as exp or dst..
    Whats practical will depend on the size.

bye
    Nev
    email: [email protected]

Comment

depending on the level of design shop you have, you would right click on the fill in the element tree. In the drop down menu, go to change element type. Click on single line, and add. In the tree you can right click on the single line outline and change the paramaters, add a color change etc.
      Debbie

Comment

hi
        Sorry..I probably misunderstood your email..
        I didnt think you meant 'create' as in using a function..lol..

I was prepared to look at what you were attempting to do though..

Debbie has it covered in software specifics..

apologies.

bye
        Nev

Comment

depending on the level of design shop you have, you would right click on the fill in the element tree. In the drop down menu, go to change element type. Click on single line, and add. In the tree you can right click on the single line outline and change the paramaters, add a color change etc.
          Debbie
          Thanks for the help. It seems to work except the stitches bunch up in the corners. Any advice on how to fix that problem? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Debbie,

You should be able to right click on the singleline border column you just created in the project tree, go into Properties and click on "Corners". This window will allow you to miter or cap the corners ....play with it and you will see what it does for you....neat tool..

Rod Springer
            Amaya Tech & Trainer
            Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Thanks again for the advice, however, I can't seem to get the corners set up correctly. Would anyone be willing to look at my design for me if I send you the file?

Thank you,
              Ben

Comment

Ben,
                Shoot me your design. [email protected]
                Herb<br />Royal Embroidery

Comment

Sent design. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X