ampass design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ampass design

I just finished the 2,000,000 & 4,000,000 services and want to sew out that huge design to check for problems, the ampass, but can't find it on the computer. Anyone remember where it is?
    Hate to hang on the phone waiting for a Melco tech for such a trivial matter.
    Redina

C:\Program Files\Melco Embroidery Systems\AMAYA\Test Designs
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Thanks, John. I have finished the sewout and while happy with the results, there is still a slight puckering at the designs in the center which I think are because of the hoop. I find it difficult to get the center of that large rectangle (17.25 X 11.75) as tight as the rest. I also noticed that the color changes are not as I expected. I thought it would just walk through all 16 needles and then start over, but twice I heard it skip over several needles. I went back to design shop to see what was up and there are 2 places with 6 or 7 color changes in a row for no apparent reason. So all is well, thanks.
      Redina

Comment

Redina,

The skipping color changes in the Ampass design are normal and they are suppose to be there.....this is a "test" design not only for sew quality but also for machine functionallity as well....

Rod Springer
        Amaya Tech & Trainer
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

I thought it must be intentional but thanks for the clarification.
          Redina

Comment

Working...
          X