Small Lettering and Outlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Lettering and Outlines

HELP!, I am still having problems with small letters and outlining. They just look horrible.

I have posted a few times and tried to solutions but still not getting the right results. It tough to make the right changes without knowing exactly what is wrong. I am hoping what I can do it put together 10 sewouts that I am having problems with and mail them to someone along with the settings used. Maybe then I can get some imput of how to fix my results. Can anyone do this for me. I am so passed the frustration stage. I just did a small order with $30 shirts and the small letter just are not what they should be. PLEASE HELP!!

You are outlining your small letters or the small letters are 1 color and you can't get them to look good?

You can send your designs to me at [email protected] if you want but I might not be able to do anything with them until tomorrow. Have a real busy day today and have to get ready for Grandma's Church Quilting group to come visit tomorrow morning [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Working...
    X