Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirecTV Logo

Ok, before I type anymore - yes we have permission

I am working on the logo this morning and need a little help on how best to do the corners in an outline on the right side of the directv logo where they come to a sharp point.

I have a file I can send along to anyone that's willing to give it a quick look. Probably won't take an experienced digitizer more than a few secs. My strongpoint is definately not that - more on the machine side and troubleshooting end
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Hilton Head Island, SC
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

John,

The logo looks like 3 or 4 shades of blue. How many colors are you using for it? DesignShop allows you to use a fill stitch that angles like a satin stitch as it turns the corner, that is probably how I would do it unless the stitches are short then I would use a satin stitch. I can take a look at it when I get home if you like.

Comment

I cannot get my "capped corners" to work under any circumstances. Could someone tell me exactly what I have to do to make that function work?

Juli in Kona
      Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by Juli in Kona:
        I cannot get my "capped corners" to work under any circumstances. Could someone tell me exactly what I have to do to make that function work?

Juli in Kona
        That was the same issue I had
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
        Hilton Head Island, SC
        http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

John, I got the capped corners to work. Change the angle of the mitered to 50 and the angle of the capped to 75. then it works!

Juli in Kona
          Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

John,

Send it this way, I'll be happy to look at it for you.

Steve I.
            Trinity Embroidery
            Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Julie,

With the capped corners I have found if you place a input points on each side of the the corners and move them towards or away from the corner you can get the desired effect.

Steve I.
              Trinity Embroidery
              Steve I.<br />Trinity Emb

Comment

Working...
              X