Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Please allow me to be one of the first to start off the Holiday Wishing...

To all you crazy embroidery kids out there in Amaya Land, Wishing you all, and your families, a Merry Christmas and successfull 2008.
    (..And don't forget to clean your bobbin cases and lube your pinch rollers.)

Sincerely,
    Ed Orantes
    Melco Tech & Trainer
    -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you and many thanks for your contribution to this board.

Maggie

Comment

Let us echo the Merry Christmas.

And especially say thanks for your help to these newbies--you came through at really critical times during our first year in the business. I'm sure we'll need more help in the future, and look forward to the time when we are able to be the helpers!

Bill & Trish Griffin
      EmboiderOn
      Elizabeth City, NC
      Bill

Comment

Gee....Eddie, ....I get to call him that , cause I am old enough to be his grampa.......you sound like the song about Santa----he knows when you have been naughty or nice.....but so does the Amaya's....."(..And don't forget to clean your bobbin cases and lube your pinch rollers.)" Who could possibly not be doing that??????? No cookies and milk for those that don't....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!! I am from the old school......none of this Holiday politically correct business from this side.....

Rod Springer
        Amaya tech & Trainer
        Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

Hello,
          I'm a brand new Amaya owner. I haven't even gotten it yet, but I stumbled across this group and am reviewing a bunch of stuff to get a feel for what I am in for! I am now looking at two issues:

1. I wonder if I should go to LA or Colorado for training, or is there anyone closer? (I'm in Bellingham, WA)

2. I want the slimline 2 system of hoops because of the apparent ease of use, and I want to try doing continuous looking border designs (like a wave or greek key along the edge of a sheet)... the slimline 2 system has a 12 x 9 that might work well for this application. I have done continuous designs on my home embroidery machines in the past.

Anyway, thanks for all the great info everyone is sharing,
          Betsy Sauther

Comment

Welcome aboard!

I went to LA for my training and felt like I really got trained. But, actually, I haven't heard any bad things about any trainer. So, I'd look at cost, and the weather is a big consideration as far as I am concerned. And the timing. I stayed at a motel that I could walk to the class - about 1 1/2 miles. Ate breakfast on the way. Someone would always take me home or we'd go out to dinner. From LAX I took the shuttle and that worked out very well. The motel even allowed me to have some product shipped there so I could take it home with me to Hawaii.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year.

Juli in Kona
            Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I'd like to echo the same to all. Hope everyone who was busy with Christmas preparations was able to meet their deadlines and still have time to spend Christmas with your loved ones. Like they say in NASCAR, sometimes you have to slow down to go faster, so, take time to spend time with your loved ones, rest up, and then crank up the Big Reds and Smokey's refreshed. Thank you to all who helped me with the rookie questions. You're AWESOME!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Linus

Comment

Weeeee Doggie!!
                Linus, you must be from the south too! Likin' NASCAR and all. Happy New Year to you too neighbor!! How's that go?? Oh yeah, "Gitt-er-dun!"

Seriously, Linus. And every one else new to the list, any "cookie questions" you might have - just throw 'em out there and I'll be happy to help. Whether it be "how many cups of chocolate chips go into a batch" or "what's the best oven temperature to use", I'm right there for you pal. I know a lot of newbies can be hesitant with "cookie questions" and to that I say, don't be shy, just open up with all of your "cookie questions" and I'll do the best I can to help out.
                You take care and be careful not to burn 'em..
                [img]smile.gif[/img]
                Ed Orantes
                -The Embroidery Authority-<br /><br />\"Turning your Problems into Production.\"<br />Ed Orantes<br />504-258-6260

Comment

I'd like to take this opportunity to reiterate my last post to the list. It's been brought to my attention that I mis-read Linus' previous post. He gives reference to " rookie questions " and not " cookie questions ".
                  I apologize in advance for any incovenience this may have caused but I stand true to wishing you a wonderfully Happy New Year.
                  Tomorrow I will have my vision checked.
                  Sincerely,
                  Ed Orantes

Comment

Ed,

No worries, now I am just hungry for chocolate chip cookies. :&gt

Thanks again and Happy New Year!!!

Linus

Comment

Working...
                    X