4.5 X 11" Fast Frame for sleeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.5 X 11" Fast Frame for sleeve

I purchased this to use for the stadiam blanket with pocket to fit 4X10 logo. I stopped using the sticky backing due to it causing non-stop thread breaks. Now the darn frame keeps getting caught-up on the needle nose due to it's length and not having any support at the end of the frame. The blanket isn't causing it either as I have it propped up so it is weightless upon the frame.
    Please offer me some advice.
    Thank you
    Debbie
    Design Wizard Embroidery

I have a FF that is 18" tall and you think you have a problem with drooping frames! I rigged up a support system for the end. Someone one one of these lists got her husband to screw in an eye hook into the ceiling above the machine and has a line attached to the hook down to the frame. Just need to adjust the length to hold it up.

I can't do that to my ceiling, so I found an old nonworking floor lamp, and with the use of the wonderful and useful wire clothes hanger, I rigged up a similar support. Works like a charm.

Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

Thank you Juli for sharing that "support system"
      with me. I am going to try it using your method too, this way I don't have to bother or wait for my husband to do it!

Debbie
      Design Wizard Embroidery

Comment

Working...
      X