Font Styles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font Styles

I need help locating a few font types. I found a few styles we like in the Pottery Barn catalog, and they were kind enough to share the font name. However, they are not true-type fonts, so I have to assume they are from a different brand of equipment. Does anyone know where I can find the fonts "Valentine" and "Connecting"? I appreciate any help you can offer.
    Robert Brooks<br />Buy The Stitch<br />Custom Embroidery & Graphics

The problem is that without an image of some of the letters, we may have the font you need but with another name! There is no 'universal' names for fonts (other than Brush, Helvetica, Times, couple of others). It is a common practice for 'programme developers' to change a few characters in a font and give it a new name-then include it with the programs you buy as 'free font'.
    I have over 7500 fonts on one Mac alone-and printed out 3500 of them one time. Amazing to compare the pages-I'd say 10% are repeats with new names but same fonts. You can't post an image here-but using [email protected] maybe you can include an image of what you need? Valentine does sound familiar so I may have it-but chances are good it's an old Mac PS font and won't work with PC and windows. But if I do have it and you tell me what the lettering is you need done-I could do a vector lineart eps of it for you.
    Roland

Comment

Working...
    X