Patches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches

I am getting a quote from a patch supplier for a quantity of 500 3" embroidered patches. I am the "middle (wo)man" between the supplier and customer. My question is, what is a fair price mark up for my time in handling the order? I am thinking the patches are going to cost me about $1 or less. Would .50 be fair?

You should not give them away. It is not unusual to double or triple the wholesale price. Unless you are in a bidding war I would set the price, at a minimum, $2 or $2.50 for that quantity. The middle (wo)man has to make money as well.
    Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

If you were using EMT company-their catalog has a 50% commission built in-so your $1 patch would sell for $2.00 right in the catalog.
      Don't forget any setup or art or digitizing charges-usually you add 25% of that cost on top.
      Just so's ya knows...I'm looking at the EMT price now-and 3" patch,
      550 quantity (used to be 500) goes from 68¢ for 50% coverage, to 70¢ for 70% coverage, and 84¢ for 100% coverage.
      In all the patches theyve done for me over 10 years, I've never had a patch with more than 70% coverage.
      NO setup charge, and 1-2 week delivery.
      If you want their info contact me off the chat here.
      Roland

Comment

I agree, at least double the cost and dont forget to add in shipping. Customers still feel they are getting a good price.
        Janel Pinneke<br />Silver Star Embroidery

Comment

Who is EMT?

Comment

EMT is Eastern Marketing Team-weird name because they do custom patches, emblems, pins and badges, etc. I've used them for years.
            Anyone that is ASI or UPIC will get automatic setup as a dealer.
            There is no way you can do patches yourself on any Melco machine and compete in bulk with EMT or other patch companies. Period. You just cannot make them fast enough to make the profit you'd get outsourcing them.

Comment

Can someone post EMT's www?

Thanks,
              Linus

Comment

http://www.emteasy.com/

Comment

Working...
                X