Formats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formats

Does anyone have any problems with DST files losing registration? Here's my process. I open a DST file in DesignShop. Change the color palette to match my ARC poly colors. Save (defaults to a saved OFM file). Send to OS for sewing.

How can you change the default setting in DS to save in CND format instead of OFM. Is this a bad idea? Seems like everything comes in either CND or DST formats and every time I open one, I have to either save in OFM (default) or go through the keystrokes to "Save As" and then scroll down to find the format I want.

Please let me know how you are dealing with these color matching and formatting issues. Thank you.

GF

I have about 20-30 designs a month digitized in dst and sent to me. I then open them, change the colors as desired, put notes in the notepad and then save as ofm. I don't recall ever having a registration problem doing this. By saving a dst file in ofm it actually doesn't change any of the design properties because if you look in the tree to the right they are all still listed as expanded. If you convert to wireframe thats when you need to be careful and look over the areas you convert cause thats where things will change.

As to the cnd that is melco's older format they used to use before they came up with ofm. ofm is a more advanced form and you should use it whenever possible when you are using design shop as your software.
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Working...
    X