Digitzing a Shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitzing a Shadow

Can anyone give me a tip on how to digitize a shadow.
    I have a mountain logo for a company here in town and I was able to digitize it to their satisfaction, except for the shadow was missing.
    I used a complex fill and just need some sporadic shadow with a contrasting color. I tried doing another complex fill over the top in the same stitch direction with a 10 pt. density. Just don't know if that's the best way to do it.
    Even though I am an amatuer, I would hate for my design to look like it was done by an amatuer.

Thanks!

Depending on what level of software you have you can use the create shadow feature to make a shadow. Otherwise you can digitize it in but that takes some digitizing/artistic experience. If you want to send me your design I can look at it and shadow it for you. I do need to know what version of software you have so I can send back the right format. My e-mail is [email protected] if you would like me to look at it.
    Aaron Sargent<br />Pegboard<br />541-727-1440

Comment

Thanks Aaron, but I actually think I got it figured out. I appreciate all your help and this site so much. It's really great to have a place to help find answers and to know others are dealing or have dealt with the same problems.

Have a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
      X