Hooping Devices - Which one?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooping Devices - Which one?!?!

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about hooping devices. I see that Melco offers three differnt kinds: All-in-One Leveler Pro, HoopMaster, and Hoop Mate. Can anyone tell me their experience with any of these? We have a HoopMaster (the standard kit). I love it. I don't know how anyone fills a shirt order without one. But I feel limited by it. We have only the 15cm fixture. I am thinking about getting a larger fixture, but I thought I would find out everyone's experience with the other devices first. Or would I be wasting my money buying another fixture? I'd love to hear what you all have to say about hooping devices.

Thanks!
    Lisa
    IEA
    Canton, GA
    Lisa Griswold<br />Impressions Embroidered Apparel<br />Canton, GA<br />770.369.2060

I have a Hoop Master. After limping along with the 15cm fixture for a year I bought the 18cm a few months ago. I could not live without this gadget. I only wish I had added the 18cm sooner.
    Marilou

Comment

For the round hoops, I too have only the 15cm fixture. Everything else I eyeball. I frequently use the free arm with the other hoops (18cm, 12cm, etc.) I did purchase the fixture for the plastic rectangular hoop. I use a table I purchased from IKEA for the larger wood jacketback hoops.

You might think about adding one or two fixtures a year perhaps at a tradeshow and take advantage of show specials!

Dorothy
      Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Hi Lisa,
        I know the limitations of the HoopMaster, but from
        experience I can tell you the HoopMaster is by far
        superior to the All-In-One. I started with the
        All-In-One and never could get it to work to my
        satisfaction. I ended up getting a HoopMaster and the
        very first time I used it I knew right away it was
        built better than the All-In-One. The magnet setup on
        it is much nicer, the hoop locks into place so that
        there is no movement during hooping, & the outer hoop
        gets pushed all the way in to meet the other hoop--the
        All-in-One does none of these things. I marvel at the
        difference everytime I use it.

I too just have the 15cm setup. However, I now feel
        the added cost of adding other fixtures is justified
        by its usefulness and I will be adding other fixtures
        as my business grows.

Susan
        Embroidery Station
        Susan<br />Embroidery Station

Comment

We have had the HoopMaster for over 7 years. We tried other hooping units before the HoopMaster, but none ....NONE.... work as well as the the HoopMaster.

We have and use square fixtures, a 4.5 inch, 5.5 inch and 7.5 inch, as well as the jacketback for our old Toyota.
          Digital Stitchz / LaserWorkz<br />905 Texas Street<br />Fairfield, CA 94533<br />707-426-9963<br /><br />Embroidery, Screenpriinting, laser engraving and banners<br /><br />We keep you in STITCHZ, make your life colorful & your business more visible.

Comment

We have and use every day the All In One Hooper w/ Leveler Pro. Most of the negatives I hear about the all in one came before the release of the Leveler. Can't speak to that. Can only tell you we like the All in One and that I personally would be lost without it. I coulnd't hoop a shirt correctly to save my life otherwise!
            John Yaglenski
            Amayausers.com - Webmaster
            Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
            Hilton Head Island, SC
            http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
            X