Lions Club logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions Club logo

Hi all!! I am a member of the local Evening Lions Club and need a club logo already digitized. The club wants to own the logo, but I will just stitch it out for them. The club is getting ready to purchase a building and will be having lots of fund raisers to do so. We hope to rent the building out as a way to pay for monthly upkeep and utilities. Since all our funds are going to purchase the building, each member will be responsible for getting their own shirts, vests and nylon jackets. So, I'm just gonna donate the stitching and they will bring me their own clothing. THanks for any help possible. Debbie in Indiana
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Dakota used to sell them about 15 years ago but they stopped doing all copyrighted logos around 1994. I was lucky enough that the first year Dakota we have is the 1993 edition (Thousands of diskettes. UGH!) which had a bunch or copyrighted material in it. You can not buy them from Dakota anymore nor can I legally give or sell you this logo since it is copyrighted by Dakota and not me. More than likely you will have to pay a digitizer to have it done.

Comment

Try some of the good independent digitizers. I know Marv at www.westway.citymax.com has the Lions Club logo.

To do any work for a local Lions club which uses the Lions Clubs International logo, you must get permission from headquarters. The local club can not authorize use of the Lions Clubs International logo,

Bob

Comment

Working...
      X