color mismatch between Designshop and Bravo machine--help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color mismatch between Designshop and Bravo machine--help

When I digitize my design in design shop all the colors look correct and the stitches are all allocated to the correct colors. When I upload the design onto my Bravo machine for embroidering the colors are not changing correctly and my design is not loading the color changes correctly. I have tried troubleshooting and putting in color changes and trims between my color changes in design shop.

the only work around is to manually change a color to the correct needle on my Bravo machine as the design is being created on the machine. that is a REAL Pain. Anyone have a similar experience and a solution?

Originally posted by VAOutpost View Post
    When I digitize my design in design shop all the colors look correct and the stitches are all allocated to the correct colors. When I upload the design onto my Bravo machine for embroidering the colors are not changing correctly and my design is not loading the color changes correctly. I have tried troubleshooting and putting in color changes and trims between my color changes in design shop.

the only work around is to manually change a color to the correct needle on my Bravo machine as the design is being created on the machine. that is a REAL Pain. Anyone have a similar experience and a solution?
    Not sure I understand.

We load a design from design shop to AOS. Once in AOS, we assign the colors to the needles we want them to sew from.

Are you saying the design loads as ONE color and you have to then manually switch as its sewing?
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

If you would send the file your working on.
      I will take a look at what the issue is.

[email protected]
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Thread color mismatch

Hi, I just upgraded my AOS from 10 to 11, but still using Design Shop lite 9 and I am now having this exact issue.

Any solutions?

Originally posted by VAOutpost View Post

Comment

Working...
        X