Quantcast x motor tracking error on large frame - Page 3

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amen to that Judy!!
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Post Thanks / Like
    Update, I thank you all for the wonderful support and lessons I have learned. I met with the group, took orders for 25 shirts (a huge order for me since I have only been embroidering since December) the shirts had a chest crest, a name on the opposite side, lettering down the sleeve and the back which was over 73,000 stitches. I have delivered all but the two that were just ordered. They turned out great and I have learned volumes. Again, thanks to everyone who guided me.

And a special thanks to Jerome who has been an awesome mentor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just out of curiosity What were you charging for these per shirt.

three hoopings over 80,000. stitches 25 times (2,000,000 stitches total) almost 28 hours sewing time.

If I were doing the job under contract they would be about $55 to $75 per shirt.

Depending on the follow up work coming.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Post Thanks / Like
    Funny you asked, I charged 60 if ordered in pairs or 65 per shirt. it was actually 4 hoopings. I have the chest crest, the name on the other chest, the back patch and the sleeve. I realized quickly that I could not do this job for other clubs for this price but this is my group who helped rebuild our home after a fire totaled demolished our home last year. I have had other clubs ask and I am starting the quote at 75 without the sleeve and 80 with the sleeve. this can increase depending on the number of colors involved. Am I on track with this?