No announcement yet.

Newbie - potential new owner - hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie - potential new owner - hello!!

Hi everyone!

Thought I would say a quick hello & introduce myself - Im in the UK and we are going for a demo on the Amaya XTS in a couple of weeks with a view to upgrading one of our machines - I currently run 2 x Brother PR620s which is fine, but Im working all hours and 7 days a week and want to look at moving things forward and the Amaya seems to more than tick all the boxes!!

I still have a few concerns which will hopefully by answered on our demo day - mainly the change with using software based machines and exactly how that will work with my current software (Im not getting the full digitising package with it) and also the frames worry my a little as they come with fast frames but I don't currently use them but use standard Brother frames and have a hooping board system in place for consistency of placement so all new challenges I need to overcome!

Hoping to spend this weekend looking through old threads to look for tips etc but if there is anything you think I should ask at the demo or wish you had asked please let me know and I will be sure to add it to my ever growing list!!

Thanks
    Mandy
Working...
X