more upgrade trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more upgrade trouble

MORE TROUBLE HELP AGAIN!!! Just 24 hours after getting the new XT up and running and it's doing something else. I am down to 2 shirts left in an order of 20 and at the last stitch of an OFM design which I just ran 18 times since last night, it comes up with a Z axis error and also said took too long to respond to command...something like that. The needle was just above the fabric but only half-way up so I went to maintenance and head up and it returned to normal. Then when I got ready to start the same design, it would not do a trace. When I hit the green start button, the needle case moved to the correct color but did not start stitching. I tried to reset the design and reload, but all it did was move the design out of the hoop area on the screen. When I hit the center button, nothing happened. So, I turned off the machine, waited a minute, restarted the OS; got the grey screen; turned the machine back on and all it did was beep three or four times and did not go beyond the grey screen. The machine was on but the light on the keypad was a steady red. So, now I have turned both the computer and machine off and will try again in a couple minutes. Of course there are only two shirts left and they have to be delivered tomorrow early. One unusual thing I have noticed since I loaded Jeff's file yesterday (that fixed the other problem) was that when I get the grey screen on my computer and turn the machine on, it never said loading CSA and RSA files like it used to, but you do see the white rectangle on the grey screen where the message normally appears. Also when the OS did come up earlier today, the thread feed number did not return to the 5 that I had been using all day for that logo but zero instead (I was not on auto feed). I plan to go down and turn the computer, OS and machine back on to see if it just needed some downtime..hope-hope-hope!! Debbie in Indiana
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches
Working...
X