Maintanence timers V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintanence timers V9

I just installed V9 OS yesterday. I have run two designs, one about 8m st and one about 4m stitches. This is divided up one three needles. I got a Feed Roller Maintenance message after the first design and then after the second design. I just recently did a full maintenance not long before, so it does not need to be greased again. When I clicked on View All (when the maintenance message came up) it tells me the needles 12 has a St Count of 665 and Remaining -665, Needle 13 8316 and -8316 and needle 15 8596 and -8596.

What is going on here? What is "Remaining"? Seems to me that number should be around 2 or 4 million minus the St Count. Something is not right here.

Now, I did have trouble installing because all of a sudden my DVD drive doesn't want to work. So, on my other computer, I copied the files in the root directory (of the CD I got from Melco) and the whole Design Shop and Amaya directories to a thumb drive. It did install both programs just fine, but now my maintenance schedules seem to be messed up.

Help! Juli in Kona
    Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise
Working...
X