• Show
Clear All

• Sarsh Technologies
    replied
    Thanks to all!

Leave a comment:

• Theresa S.
    replied
    Have you looked at Gunold stock designs available through Dakota to see if there is anything that might work for you? They have a nice selection of traditional monograms and alphabets and may be purchased in a pack (of 1 alphabet) for about $40, or as individual letters, or a set of 3600 of them. They come in a variety of formats, to include Melco's OFM format, DOS format and DTS format. Additionally, Zundt designs has a selection in traditional designs, too.

Leave a comment:

• Greenwing
    replied
    welcome to the world of corporate America!

Here is a link for the wizard

Leave a comment:

• Marcelle
    replied
    I just checked on the cost of licensing the vine font for embroidery. It is $199 per year or flat fee of $1500. I was not expecting that.

Marcelle
    Machine Embroidery Designs, Mardi Gras, Baby, Children, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Flower, Immediate Download, Party, Holiday, Amazing Quality, Hearts, Monograms, Alphabets, Large Designs, Mouse, pattern

Embroidery Design Sales, Free Embroidery Designs, Hot Fix Crystals, Embroidery Designs Digitizers, Graphics for Embroidery, Thread & Supplies for Embroidery, Embroidery Machines, Equipment & Accessories, Embroidery Software for Digitizing, Resizing, Thread Conversion, Embroidery Related Users Lists, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites, Web Site Designers for Embroidery Sites, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites

Originally posted by Juli in Kona View Post

Leave a comment:

• Greenwing
    replied
    I know your looking for something cheep, but
    Monogram wizard creates these type of fonts and embroidery files in a flash.
    FYI

Leave a comment:

• Juli in Kona
    replied
    Try the font Champignom. It's free and is nice and scrolly. And I think you are going to have to create your own designs. And not all letters look good together.

Leave a comment:

• Juli in Kona
    replied
    Try http://www.fontbros.com/families/vine-monograms

Leave a comment:

• Sarsh Technologies
    started a topic Interlocking fonts

Interlocking fonts

We are looking for interlocking fonts for monogramming. The swirly ones that are currently popular on the fronts of sweatshirts. Any suggestions?
Working...
X