So Much Fun .... Thank You AMAYA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Much Fun .... Thank You AMAYA

I just have to share this with everyone...

I purchased a used 2004 AMAYA back in Nov.
    Had a Renaissance 12 Needle Embroidery Machine by Great Notions. But the thread break detect never worked, Software update patch problem. So I had to baby sit the machine all the time, because it would just keep on going and going and never stop unless at the end of design. BIG PROBLEM

BUT, Now with my AMAYA. I dont have to be by it at all. Got it running smoothly now. Bobbin break detection is a god send! Stops when thread breaks or bobbins runs out.

I NEVER thought it would be this much fun!!
    Thank You Melco for making the AMAYA.

I am sure that the XTS is a better machine, but I now have my foot in the door with my AMAYA unit.

I just cannot believe how much fun I am having now. I can setup hoops, sew, and any thing else without worries of the machine going bonkers and ruining a coat, wall hanging, or what ever I am embroidering on.
    And not to mention speed!! sewing on average with my old machine was maxed at 800spm average 600spm, NOW its runs very smoothly at 1200spm!
    what took me 3 to 4 hours to embroider before is now less than 1 3/4 hours with maybe 1 thread break per unit if even that.
    Today alone, I have over 750K with out a single thread break at all.
    Well, back to the shop, another unit done......
Working...
X