Hooping dress shirt pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooping dress shirt pockets

I will be hooping the small pocket on dress shirts. I am in need of the best hooping device for my two Amaya XT's. What are some of your opinions about the pocket clamp vs biting the bullet and purchasing two slim line clamping systems? I also do a lot of caps sides and have been using the round tubular hoops but would love an easier way. Anyone have any of these used for sale? Thank you for any input!

Hi,
    Rivers End Trading has a specialty hooping device that is for shirt pocket embroidery. Worth checking out.
    Susan
    @Hidden Cottage
    Hidden Cottage

Comment

I have not used this one but looks interesting.

Comment

Johanna S

Originally posted by danikasdad View Post
        I have not used this one but looks interesting.
        http://www.hooptechproducts.com/t/PocketClamps
        I had purchased mine with machine and have used it on BBQ Mits and Pockets. Very easy to use and the best purchase made with machine.

Comment

I am new to all of this and used the Hoop Tech Quick Change hoops this morning on some men's dress shirt pockets. It worked very well except for me it was extremely difficult to get the monogram in the right spot because I don't have the hoop info to add to my Amaya software! There is another thread on here regarding these quick change/fast frame hoops and I'm asking for help there as well. But to add to your post...I have no idea what I'm even doing and I used them with great success - it just took me a LONG time due to not having the info I needed.

Comment

Do you have a link for this? I couldn't find one...

Comment

and just look up pocket clalmp

Comment

Working...
              X