lettering off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lettering off

I hope someone is watching this board this afternoon. We're sewing on the back of a Carhart jacket. Bobbin gave out. When we restarted, the lettering is off about an 1/8 of an inch. Have no idea why. The hoop is still right. How can we move the machine to get the lettering right? I know we're asking alot. Any help would be appreciated. If someone could walk us through it, we'd be happy to call you.

TIA Bill
    Bill

Hey, we've worked through it. Probably not the ideal way, but we kept messing with it until we got it to work. Thanks anyway.
    Bill

Comment

Bill what didi you do? I have had this happen a couple of times. I didn't have time the mess with it so just stopped the sew and started a new one.

Gabi
      Gabi<br />Gabi Kat Embroidery Emporium<br />Tucson, AZ

Comment

Bill, back to the stitch number where the bobbin thread quit. Settings, Move, stitch number, Go to.
        Now, step the hoop to the right spot and go to Maintenance head bottom center and see where the needle is. Take out the thread, hit go and adjust if not in right place.
        Good luck
        Jo
        Creating the best First Impressions with custom embroidery.<br /><br />Jo Leftwich<br /> <a href=\"http://www.justsewitllc.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.justsewitllc.com</a>

Comment

If you also slow your speed way down to 600 or so, then you have a better chance of stopping it and re setting the spot without getting a long way into it.
          Been there, done that!
          Roland

Comment

In response to Gabi, we observed the stitch number. Then turned machine off. Upon turning the machine back on, we moved to stitch number. Then we moved the needle until the position was correct and "let it rip." Had to do this a couple of times. In the end we were slightly off, but it was not noticable on a really big job. This seems to be close to what Jo was suggesting.

As always, thanks for input from this group. I know so little, and I really appreciate those with expertise who so unselfishly answer questions over and over on this forum.

Merry Christmas to all!
            Bill

Comment

Working...
            X