Rod and Sharon Springer in Oregon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rod and Sharon Springer in Oregon!

Those of you who are old-timers on AmayaUsers might be wondering what happened to Rod and Sharon Springer, both generous sources of wit and wisdom for so long. Well, I found them . . . which actually wasn't so hard because he's still listed as a Melco Certified Tech--I don't why I didn't think to look there..

They have moved to the town of his birth, Baker City, Oregon (take note all you Oregonians). His tech work has slowed down (and I imagine he has slowed a bit himself) because of the move, internet server problems, and Sharon's health issues, but they are well and were glad to hear from someone in the group again.

Great News!

Originally posted by Mama Kass View Post
    Those of you who are old-timers on AmayaUsers might be wondering what happened to Rod and Sharon Springer, both generous sources of wit and wisdom for so long. Well, I found them . . . which actually wasn't so hard because he's still listed as a Melco Certified Tech--I don't why I didn't think to look there..

They have moved to the town of his birth, Baker City, Oregon (take note all you Oregonians). His tech work has slowed down (and I imagine he has slowed a bit himself) because of the move, internet server problems, and Sharon's health issues, but they are well and were glad to hear from someone in the group again.
    Thanks Mama Kass for the update. I had reached out to Rod last year in everyway I knew how and nothing worked. I feared the worst and I am happy to know they are still doing there thing and right here in my state as well! Thanks for sharing this info, I for one appreciate it! hope all is well for you down in Cali.

Ron
    Ron Vinyard<br />Body Cover Design<br /><br />Grants Pass, Oregon

Comment

Working...
    X