Selling Machine Embroidery supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Machine Embroidery supplies

My Melco Amaya embroidery machine was sold a few months ago. I am preparing to relocate. I have many embroidery supplies for sale.
    3 hoops-9" square, 6"x 12" rectangular (New in pkg), and 6.75" round. All complete.
    Large selection of Floriani embroidery backings, and several other rolls of backing and covering materials.
    An all-in-1 Hooper, complete. (See videos when you google all-in-one hooper.) Barely used, many parts still in original packaging. Used for placing designs on shirts, sweatshirts, sleeves, etc. and many other items as well--adjusts easily.
    Several hundred large cones and smaller spools of polyester embroidery threads, majority are Floriani or Signature Threads. A few rayon cones as well. Most of the threads are at least 90% of the spool/cone.
    Many packages of Organ needles, DBxK5, various types of points (Ball Point, Universal, Sharp Point, etc.)
    Towa tension gauge., scissors to trim embroidery, unused Cerliani EZ HOOK (part number: 130.01.435(ML))
    Many other items. Many, many design collections. All items 50-60% off original prices.
    I live in Blanca,CO., 100 miles south of Pueblo. Buyer will need to come to Blanca to select what they want.
    Willing to sell as a lot for the right price ( thank you for not making lowball offers), will send photos on request. Perfect supplies for anyone actively engaged in embroidery business or setting up new business at a remarkable savings.

Could you send me pics of backing and frames and price

Comment

Did you sell your stuff

Comment

Working...
      X