Quantcast Amaya OS v9

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Thread: Amaya OS v9

Post Thanks / Like

Amaya OS v9

I have installed Amaya OS v9 lite on a Windows 7 system 32bit. DS Pro+ is running great, but I've had issues with the OS. I finally got it installed and it recognized the network adapter, but the system keeps stating "loading RSA & CSA files" over and over over. I've waited up to 30 minutes and still continues to give me this message. The message flashes on the screen for a moments, disappears and then reappears. Any advice?

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JCSC View Post
    I have installed Amaya OS v9 lite on a Windows 7 system 32bit. DS Pro+ is running great, but I've had issues with the OS. I finally got it installed and it recognized the network adapter, but the system keeps stating "loading RSA & CSA files" over and over over. I've waited up to 30 minutes and still continues to give me this message. The message flashes on the screen for a moments, disappears and then reappears. Any advice?

Gary
    In the OS, make sure you have the correct network card adaptor selected. For example if you have a notebook with a wired and wireless port, be sure to select the wired one.

Have had this issue before. Sometimes this helped. A while ago on a different computer I remember having to set the ethernet card up specifically - like to slow it down or something to 10mb. May not be the case here - but check with melco on network card proper setup.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website!
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Post Thanks / Like
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner
    Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website!
    http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for your kind reply. I did finally get this working. I had to set up OS 9 to run in Compatibility mode on my Windows 7 system. Compatibility was set for Windows XP SP3. Worked like magic!

Gary Fletcher