Some elements of machine view window are gone & many icons not highlighted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some elements of machine view window are gone & many icons not highlighted

I powered up my XT yesterday and it opened normally with the last design showing on the screen but when I hovered over the load design icon I noticed it wasn't highlighted nor was many of the icons. I had to load the design using the load design wizard. Then after it loaded and i went to change the colors i noticed the color sequence button was gone. I thought I'd check all my settings under the tools tab and when I went to settings-settings the box was checked for "add colors from design" which I normally don't check...the only problem was that everything was not highlighted except the top line of boxes so I can't uncheck the box. Does any know what could have caused all these issues all at once??? THANKS in advance!! Debbie Rinehart
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Have you tried (and you probably have) - restarting the computer. Turning off all machines. Then bringing up the computer, loading AOS - checking the boxes to send the CSA and RSA files to the machine, then turning the XT on?

Also, you may want to clear your design queue (last design(s)) sent to the machine - those files are typically in the AOS program folder under the machine name.

As a last resort - you might want to consider re-loading the software. Maybe something got corrupted.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
      Have you tried (and you probably have) - restarting the computer. Turning off all machines. Then bringing up the computer, loading AOS - checking the boxes to send the CSA and RSA files to the machine, then turning the XT on?

Also, you may want to clear your design queue (last design(s)) sent to the machine - those files are typically in the AOS program folder under the machine name.

As a last resort - you might want to consider re-loading the software. Maybe something got corrupted.
      Hi John,
      Yes, I've done all those things and was hoping I wouldn't have to re-load since I just loaded version 10 this past December but I must say I am seriously considering re installing the old version since I've had nothing but problems with version 10. (I bought V10 about 2 years ago but couldn't use it at that time since my computer was still running windows XP and the two weren't compatible.... and of course the sales lady failed to ask me what version of windows was on my computer...so it sat in a drawer until my computer died and I got a new one with Windows 10).
      I must say I hate OS version 10 as I can't use needle 16 cuz when you use it in the color sequence window it throws all the other colors off. Also the bobbin thread break detection waits for about 500 stitches before it stops the machine following a bobbin break making you pick out that mess of loopy threads. Plus the thread now springs out of the needle about every other ( or about every 3rd trim). I didn't have any of these problems with my old version of the OS. But when my computer died and I had to upgrade to windows 10 it wouldn't support the old OS any longer. AND, it is my understanding that they do not have any updates or fixes to OS V10 as they told me when I called Melco. They guy I spoke to about the needle #16 being usless said he knew about the problem but hey, it's just the one needle; you can still use all the other!!! Unbelievable. THANKS for the quick reply, John!
      Debbie Rinehart
      Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

Comment

Working...
      X