Quantcast New Win10 PC - AmayaOS doesn't seem to use 2 network interfaces!

news

discussion boards mailing list tips / tricks / forms designs suppliers find a shop marketplace
News
  archives

Discussion
  main menu

Suppliers
  apparel

hats

thread
  backing
  hoops / hooping
  stock designs

Tips & Tricks
  main menu

Mailing List

my account

Amaya Shops
  locate a shop

Marketplace
  shop for supplies

Resources
  official Melco site
  online resources

Help Support This Site:

Post Thanks / Like

New Win10 PC - AmayaOS doesn't seem to use 2 network interfaces!

I had to get a new PC to drive my old Amaya machine, and previously (under Windows XP), I was able to communicate with the Amaya embroidery machine via one network card, and my Network Servers (which contain all my embroidery files) via a wireless network adapter card.

Now, AmayaOS only seems to be able to use one at a time. It doesn't see my network drives that I have mapped to my PC if I have the network interface selected that talks to the embroidery machine. If I go into TOOLS/OPTIONS/ETHERNET and choose the wireless network adapter, it no longer sees the embroidery machine!

What's the solution?? I'm stumped, as it worked before, but doesn't now...

(I also posted this in the Hardware forum.)
    Jim Sulsona
    Laughing Palm, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had that issue. Its in your security setting as you click on amaya a window pops up saying allow amaya theres an advances link in that box lower the security setting ..then reboot everything ...i just went through this .but u have to turn machine off then back on.....at least this worked for me