amaya machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amaya machines

Has Melco stopped selling the Amaya XT and XTS? All I see on website is the EMT16. If anyone has the EMT16 I'm curious about what they think about it. Looking to purchase another machine to go with my big Red Amaya so trying to get info from anyone.
    Thanks

From what I understand, an EMT16 is an AMAYA, it just isn't called that anymore.....

Comment

But what happened to the XT and XTS?

Comment

You can still buy them used from third parties and that might be a cheaper option for you.

Otherwise, they did some redesign on the shell and such and have renamed them. The XT and XTS product lines are no more. The Amaya is now a EMT16. I think the more industrial look and shell make them more appealing to commercial accounts.

Its s a combination of upgrades and marketing if you ask my opinion. Certainly worth looking at to see what kind of deal you can get. You might also connect with your local tech to see if they have any leads on used machines they have cared for over the years so you know what you’re buying.
        John Yaglenski
        Amayausers.com - Webmaster
        Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

I second Johns' purchase of used equipment. I bought one listed on here earlier this year. Before I made the 15-hour drive to bring it home, I had a tech in that area do an inspection, which also enabled me to get it onto a preventative maintenance agreement with Melco.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the info.

Comment

I bought my second machine from www.equip-used.com. They have an EMT for sale.
              Dorothy Compton, Owner<br />Bee Embroidered<br /><a href=\"http://www.BeeEmbroidered.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.BeeEmbroidered.com</a><br />(916) 635-7467

Comment

Working...
              X