Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Designshop V9 Pro plus graphics issues

Hello everyone,
    I need a little education. I often digitize from a photo I have taken. I have never had any luck importing a photo so I use the snipit tool in windows to "copy" my pic and paste it into design shop. this works fine as long as the program is active but if the computer is shut off or I have a power surge, the graphic goes bye bye. I have saved one graphic one time totally by accident and I cant do it again. Will someone please give me the steps to saving a graphic with the designshop file so I can shut my computer down.
    Thanks
    Bambie

In the save in window
    at the bottom there is a check box to save graphic in the file.
    check it and your good to go.
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

I think you have to save the photo as a jpg, or whatever. Then OPEN that jpg in DS.
      Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

When I save an image, I click

File
        Save As

Navigate to where you want it saved. I have my design files named out for types, client work, etc. Get to where you want it saved.

Then there are two lines. The first one is the file name. The second one is the file type.

Name your graphic whatever you want to call it (1928 Ford photo, etc) in the first line/box
        In the second line/box, choose the type of file you are saving (for example, if it's a .jpg, you need to save it as a .jpg). The quickest way to do that is type the first letter of the file type you are saving. If it is a .jpg, you'll need to type the "J" twice, because the first thing it will try to save is as a Janome file.

Save your image file first, then start work on your design. Save your design almost as soon as you start, with the .ofm extension. From there, you can save as often as you'd like as an .ofm with no extra effort.

Comment

Working...
        X