Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for EMT16+

Hello

I am looking for some suggestions on what kind of thread I should be buying and where I could purchase. Also looking to purchase more bobbin. We are new to the embroidery world so any suggestions/tips would be great.

We anticipate embroidering on hats, sports bags, tote bags and shirts.

If anymore information is needed please let me know

Thank you advanced

Just found the suppliers link but if anyone has any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

Comment

You can use any size L bobbin in your machine.
      But I have found a bit more money provides No
      and I mean no bobbin issues.
      Try fil-tec
      Wholesale embroidery supplies, quilting and embroidery thread and bobbins, quilting and sewing notions - Formerly Bobbin Central

magna glide
      in the last 10 years I have had not one issue
      with bobbin tension.
      well worth the few dollars more they cost.
      JMHO
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

Marathon Polyester thread. Very shiney
        Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

I use Robison Anton poly thread. Runs smooth and strong, and good color consistency. I have been lucky -- I have never had any bobbin issues and I have purchased many types. The important thing with bobbins is to use polyester monofilament. It is strong and runs well. I get my thread and bobbins from www.hammerbrothers.com.

Comment

We use only Floriani threads. We purchase them from RNK Distributors @ 865-549-5115 or rnkdistributing.com. We have had no thread related issues since I made this change a few years ago. The polys have a very high shine and hold up amazingly well on garments.
            We also use Fil-Tec bobbins exclusively. Bobbins and threads are a bad place to cut corners and pinch pennies. These bobbins don't build up lint and run very very smoothly.
            Good luck with your new venture!
            Debbie in Arizona

Comment

Working...
            X