Trouble embroidering Port Authority hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble embroidering Port Authority hats

Has anyone embroidered on Port Authority hats C904? I have tried with both my machines and at anytime during the embroidery, the needle bar will go down and then I get an error that says detached from system. I'm wondering if they are just too stiff and the machine shuts down for fear of breaking a needle bar or some other part. Anyone have any ideas? FYI my machines are the big reds

So does this happen any other time? The only time this has happened to us was when our Z motor started going. Not saying that's the case here - but I did look up the cap. You shouldn't have issues sewing structured caps. As long as you are hooping correctly, it should just sew.

It shouldn't just shut down.

We used to have a number of techs onboard here but haven't seen them lately...
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Neither of my machines have any issues sewing flats or most hats. I even tried a different hat and it stitched through without any issues. Don't think it would be the Z motor. That would mean it's going bad on both machines. I just replaced the main board, Color change motor and the optical assembly on one of my machines. I just hate it when I have to say defeated by something!

Comment

Working...
      X