X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• programing a stop

Is there a way to program a stop sew in the design at certain areas

I need to bump the thread feed up for small lettering on a hat

If I use settings by color my machines all loose their minds.

Thank you

That makes no sense, this is exactly what "Settings by Color" is used for! Are you sure you are programming Settings by Color correctly? I have never witnessed it to fail.
    Certified tech & trainer<br />208-898-4117

Comment

On multiple occasions when I use settings by color the machines loose their minds.
      speed changes column feed numbers change run/ fill feed numbers change the acti-feed numbers will change to something way lower that I have it programmed at.
      It even changed inching stitch count and tail trim length.

I love the idea of using settings by color, but I am scared to use it.
      I have hours of making my machines run well again.

I had posted about this in a previous thread and others stated they had an issue also.

Comment

8-15-15 is when I posted the initial thread
        where others commented.

Thank you

Comment

I use a 'Settings by Color' all the time to cover the changes needed for different thread types or to insert a 'Hold.' No problems... but then I have an old version of DS and OS. Here is a discussion that might address your problem. They suggest "patch" for your program available from Melco:

Comment

To answer your original question, you can just add a "Pause" in between your thread colors in your sequence. Dont use the "stop" command - this seems to mess with my color sequence.

But, I also use the Settings By Color on DesignShop v9. Here are the things I do to make sure the settings stay put:
            1. Stop all other machines while setting up the settings - for some reason, If i get a thread break or error message while in the "Settings By Color" menu, it gets buggy.
            2. I click apply after every change - seems redundant but also seems to prevent problems.
            3. After I have everything setup, I click okay and then click the "Reset Design" icon on the upper toolbar (Wide black oval with red arrow above it). This step has saved me the most trouble. Sometimes after pressing this, I will see that some of my settings didn't apply so I have to go reset them up and click "Reset Design" again.
            4. Then I usually run one complete hat or whatever first and watch for those changes to occur while running.

Maybe this will help you out a little!

-Mike
            MGB Promo LLC
            Salt Lake City, UT
            Running 6 Amaya XT machines with Amaya OS v9 & DesignShop v9

Comment

yes that does help a lot.

I think that is what is happening. Settings by color only messes up here and there.
              It could be that the other machines are causing the issues while running

Thank you

Comment

How do I insert the pause?
                I am running design shop V9

Comment

Working...
                X