Group Name, 2 Lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Name, 2 Lines

The Group Name function seems to be crazy. I have a list of names with a first and a last name. They are entered and first name is checked and it shows the first names. In another test field, group name is also selected and the last name checked. everything seems OK when this is done. The first name field shows only first names and the last name field shows only last names. It is saved as .ofn and .exp files. When I open the .exp file it shows multiple names in the first name field, but only one name in the last name field. When I open the .ofm file the first and last names fields are often confused with the last names showing in the column where first names is checked and vice versa. Logo, name, repeat is in the first fiel and name only is in the second field. Is there a code that can be entered between the names so that it goes to the next line? I could have done this all manually for thime this is taking!
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>
Working...
X