can anyone diagnose trimming issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone diagnose trimming issue?

upon trimming the trimmer grabber does not extend out, the machine makes a new noise when attempting to extend the grabber.
    the knife pushes out but the grabber arm does not.

any ideas on what the issue is?

Thank you

It is also sending a message to the OS that it failed to acknowledge the trim command.

Comment

It isn't the cable to the selector, I can manually move it from the back of the machine.

I don't want to buy the trimmer drive assembly and it be something else.

Comment

A couple total machine resets
        unplugging the machine and shutting down the computer fixed this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by cmack View Post
          A couple total machine resets
          unplugging the machine and shutting down the computer fixed this issue.
          So, a few weeks back I was struggling with a machine that wasn't sewing outlines properly when the other 3 sewed perfect. Tried everything I could think of. Brought in Hugo and together we tried a few more things. Checked spec on everything. Still was having the issue.

Was just about ready to give up until I tried an old computer trick of mine.

Shut down the machine, pulled the power plug. Then press and held the start button for a minute, then the stop button for a minute. Sometimes with my motherboard when it won't start or is giving me issues, I do that to drain all the stored charge.

We then, plugged it back in, checked the force update box on the OS and restarted the machine. Loaded a design and it sewed perfect. Actually, it's now more accurate han the other three thanks to all of Hugo's work prior.

Will it work for someone else? Who knows. Your mileage may vary, but I thought I would share.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Working...
          X