OS Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OS Suggestions

I have three original Big Reds with OS Flex+ 10.01.001. My understanding is that there will be no more OS upgrade for the Big Reds... is this true? I will note a couple of suggestions anyway to see if anyone thinks they should be implemented.

1. On the left side of the screen the machines are listed as Amaya1, 2 and 3. Most of the messages are by serial number. I work with the screen and work space in front of me and the machines behind me. I typically watch the screen while hooping and trimming. Consistency would be nice in the identification of the machines. Is there already a way to resolve this?

2. I have the window tiled and set to show stitches sewn. But, from a distance it is too small to see the detail. I would find it helpful to change the machine window header to red when that is a problem and to green when the embroidery is done so that I don't have to keep checking behind me to see what is happening.
    David Sklar<br />Ballyhoo!<br />Arlington, VA <br /><a href=\"http://www.ballyhoostore.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ballyhoostore.com</a>
Working...
X