Reloading Amaya / Design shop after crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloading Amaya / Design shop after crash

Yep I lost my hard drive and now have a new one but I am unable to load my Amaya OS / Design shop. My computer guy says it is because I need the 64 bit driver instead of the 32 bit driver set up. Anyone have this info that can share? I am running windows 7 and have version 10 of Melco software.

Computer problems just suck!

Frustrated in Phoenix
    Cindy

If I can locate the link I will include it, but this is what part of this site says. DesignShop & AOS v9.00.088 through 10.00.051 is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) and Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit). Depending on the version you may have to run it in Compatibility Mode (see document below).
    Go to this site and it may answer many of your questions.https://melco.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a...32-bit-64-bit-

Comment

I believe you can run Version 9 on Windows 10 in XP Compatible mode. I have an XT and the new Melco 10 version did not play well with my Amaya XT and I wonder if it is because it was designed for the newer embroidery EMT machines. Recently my Windows 10 computer crashed while I was working with Microsoft Tech online and tech could not understand that the embroidery machine had it's own OS software. Now I'm up and running with a clean install of Windows 10 and pondering whether to give Version 10 of Melco another shot or just stick with Version 9 which ran fine on 10 previously (in XT mode). Seemed more compatible with Amaya XT.

Comment

Working...
      X