Help! New DS design will not load into OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! New DS design will not load into OS

I am working on monogramming beach towels that I need to deliver tomorrow morning. I did a few last night and trying to finish them tonight. The designs I created yesterday and any old designs I have load with no problem but the ones I am creating now will not load and I am getting an error message in OS that says design loading error. Any idea why this is happening?

Are you trying to load from Design Shop to AOS ?Have you tried saving the design, then going to AOS and opening there?Just trying to understand the problem.
    John Yaglenski
    Amayausers.com - Webmaster
    Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

Yes, I am trying to load from Design Shop to AOS. I have also saved it and tried to open it in AOS. I can load other files including the monogram files I created last night. I have been playing around with it and as long as I don't go into properties in DS and add trims and tie downs, it will load. I am afraid I need the tie downs and used them in the files yesterday with no problem.

Comment

I can actually do a design in another font and it loads fine. I am using the Melco 3 letter point font and although it worked for me yesterday, if I define any properties it will not load.

Comment

I have had this to happen, and I saved it, closed both OS and DS and reopened both and reloaded and it opened.

Comment

Working...
          X