add square hoops to machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add square hoops to machine

I just bought a couple square hoops (5.5 and 7.5)and not sure how to get all the data needed to add them to my XT. Thanks, Debbie Rinehart
    Debbie Rinehart<br />Deb\'z-N-Stitches

So! Is there no one out there who has a square 7.5 size hoop on there machine that can tell me how to load it into my XT???

Comment

Hi Debbie

Did you buy the hoops from Melco? If they are the ones I think they are you need to go either in your Design Shop or the Amaya software under Tools... Hoop Setup.. Click on the Customize Hoop button and search down for the Square 5.5 and 7.5 and click on them. Close that window and they should now appear in your listed hoops on your Amaya software.

Linda

Comment

Originally posted by Linda H View Post
        Hi Debbie

Did you buy the hoops from Melco? If they are the ones I think they are you need to go either in your Design Shop or the Amaya software under Tools... Hoop Setup.. Click on the Customize Hoop button and search down for the Square 5.5 and 7.5 and click on them. Close that window and they should now appear in your listed hoops on your Amaya software.

Linda
        There is nothing to click on; they are not in my listed hoops.

Comment

What brand of square hoops are these? Contact the manufacturer and ask for the sew field specs. If they are from Hoopmaster, they can actually send you a file you can just plug in, or you can print out the specs and add them manually, which is what I ended up doing. Then go to "tools" "hoop set-up" "add hoop" and take it from there. The print out gives you step by step instructions, and the OS program does a pretty good job of that as well. Hope this helps

Comment

You do realize that you don't need one. Just make sure that you do a trace to make sure that the needle or presser foot will not hit the hoop.
            Juli in Kona<br />Stitches in Paradise

Comment

The new hoops.mdb file in the latest Version 10 DS software
              has the 7.5" square frame in it.
              Also all the hoopmaster mighty hoops.
              If any one need it let me know.
              [email protected]
              Jerome in Minnesota
              (320)259-1151

Comment

Working...
              X