• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS7 Pro +

My XP computer doesn't want to work any more . What version of windows can

i now use with DS Pro + ver7

TIA

Kathy

I had the same issue. My solution was to get a newer computer with XP.

Originally posted by Georgie View Post
    My XP computer doesn't want to work any more . What version of windows can

i now use with DS Pro + ver7

TIA

Kathy
    My solution was to find a computer with XP on it--I actually had to buy the computer without an os and then the XP on ebay from a seller with good reviews and good support. Although you cannot get updates, you can buy the xp with service pack 3 included. Iyt works just fine, and since it is a dedicated computer for the Amaya, I am very satisfied with ther operation of both now. I tried to install on later windows after xp, too many problems. Jeannie

Comment

I have just sent the techs at Melco an e-mail asking if their programs might work better on a Mac computer since they are great for art and graphic programs and if it's true, more compatible with other programs. I am hoping the answer will be yes as I am tired of dealing with things the way they are since upgrading to Windows 7. My programs hang up, machines wouldn't tie off with 10.00.51 to the point I went back to version 10.00.37 of OS.

Comment

Should run on Windows 8 without any problems. In fact, mine is running smoother. Make sure you have more than the minimum requirements for memory and graphics. That is usually the issue with older computers. See my blog at http://www.asicentral.com/magazines/...Digitizer.aspx where I write about computer requirements for Design Shop.

Comment

Working...
        X