Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8 Ethernet Problems - Any & All Suggestions Appreciated

Hello,

I use this forum all the time and really appreciate the amount of help I have received from everyone's posts. I really really need my machine to come up on my new Windows 8 computer. Here is the breakdown of my equipment:

Lenovo computer with Windows 8 64bit
    07 Amaya XT
    Crossover Cable
    Realtek PCIe GBE Family Ethernet Controller
    Amaya OS V9 and Design Shop V9

Settings I have tried:
    Run as admin/ vista and Xp compatibility modes
    Ethernet card: updated driver, 10 half duplex, power management settings
    In adapter settings I have tried the typical setup and also tried ipv4 assignment of network address
    Turned off firewall and antivirus.
    I've been very careful with windows updates and also downloaded and installed new driver software for my dongles.

I don't know what else to do. I have old v7 software I could give a try. Someone please help. I need this thing to happen if I'm going to have Christmas for my son. Any help greatly appreciated.

Whitney
    (803)239-6830

I had this same problem and finally called Melco Support. My install disk had to be replaced because it was an older V9 Design Shop and OS install disk. They asked for my serial number on the disk and told me it was outdated. They sent me a new one but it took about a week to receive it. I reinstalled everything after receiving it and it worked like a charm. Melco support folks are awesome to work with and very helpful.

Barbara
    In Texas

Comment

Working...
    X