Off topic: Bernina E16 compared to our Amayas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic: Bernina E16 compared to our Amayas

I get periodic email updates from Bernina. Today I checked and they had a brochure for the E-16 up. Speed 1400 vs. the Amaya's 1500. I guess it's a Bravo, but with faster speed? They say it's compatible with the Artista software and reads ART format. Max hoop included is like our next to largest at 400 x 350. I see the brochure shows the red cap driver. Just trying to see how much "Amaya-like" it is. I see some kind of OS, icon driven, maybe not as in-depth as the Amaya OS. They tout a "Bernina rotary hook", is that the same as ours? I can't see them changing the hook just to make it "Bernina", but who knows. You can see the brochure here:
    With 16 needle and up to 1400 stitches the E 16 PLUS is BERNINA‘s first household multi-needle embroidery machine.

Edna
    Etched In Thread
    Preserving Your Memories in Thread

It sure "looks like a duck"!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Bernina E16 will run off of the Melco operating system in conjunction with my XTS?

Comment

My Melco Tech claims that the E16 runs better on the Melco OS than it does on the one designed for the E16. I don't have an E16 so the best thing for you to is to try it. What do you have to lose?

Comment

Working...
        X