Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphic manipulation-need advice

Hello Amaya Users,

I've been picking up screen printing jobs and recently acquired a heat press (was free and needs fuse). I have a screenprinter that runs my jobs during down time or on weekends. He is inexpensive which allows profit for me, however, I have to submit ready to go graphics. I've been working with Design Shop to get graphics ready but I find it's not the easiest thing to do. It doesn't always save the way I see the graphic on screen. Anyway....I find that I'm doing more with graphics and want to know which software is your favorite for graphic manipulation and where I can get nice clip art. I'm needing vector images for sports especially.

Heat press advice- When do you use your heat press over screenprinting? Do you have a favorite transfer material, a material that doesn't crack and wears well? I plan on watching a webinar from Stahl's for more info.

Thank you in advance!
    Tricia
    Sharp Threads
    Almont, MI

Corel Draw no question...
    [email protected]
    Jerome in Minnesota
    (320)259-1151

Comment

If your converting graphics
      I have found Vector magic
      (which is both an online program or you can
      purchase it .)
      Very useful.
      [email protected]
      Jerome in Minnesota
      (320)259-1151

Comment

I also use Vector Magic. If you're not doing tons and tons of graphics, this would be one way to go.
        Thanks!<br />MJ, Everything Embroidered

Comment

Agree vector magic is good for some things... You still can't beat hand drawing. Corel Draw seems to have an odd foothold in the embroidery industry... But elsewhere its Adobe Illustrator that is the hands down standard. That's what we use.
          John Yaglenski
          Amayausers.com - Webmaster
          Levelbest Embroidery - Owner

Living the life on Hilton Head Island, SC and serving the world via our website! http://www.levelbestembroidery.com

Comment

You are able to pick from several different licensed uses when buying vector illustrations from the following:

Dreamstime.com
            bigstock.com
            shutterstock.com
            istockphoto.com

Marcelle, Florence, AL
            Machine Embroidery Designs, Mardi Gras, Baby, Children, Butterfly, Dragonfly, Flower, Immediate Download, Party, Holiday, Amazing Quality, Hearts, Monograms, Alphabets, Large Designs, Mouse, pattern

Embroidery Design Sales, Free Embroidery Designs, Hot Fix Crystals, Embroidery Designs Digitizers, Graphics for Embroidery, Thread & Supplies for Embroidery, Embroidery Machines, Equipment & Accessories, Embroidery Software for Digitizing, Resizing, Thread Conversion, Embroidery Related Users Lists, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites, Web Site Designers for Embroidery Sites, Sewing & Fabric Related Websites
            Marcelle Lewis
            http://embroideryavenue.com
            http://embroidery.gotop100.com

Comment

Thanks Everyone!

I'll check out these recommendations.
              Tricia
              Sharp Threads
              Almont, MI

Comment

Working...
              X